10 Ways To Make A Difference with A21
Hello Friend! We wanted to provide you with many resources to let you take action to help A21. Below are 10 ways you can make a difference today!
1. DONATE - You can give directly to our A21 Fundraiser. Our goal is to reach $50,000 by the end of 2017. It doesn't matter if you are giving $2, $5, or $100. Every little bit counts!
2. ENCOURAGE - We would love for you to sign up to host your own encouragement card party. These cards are passed along to women in the A21 safe home. Sign up here.
3. SHOP FROM A21 PARTNERS - Horacio Printing gives 10% of every sale to A21 on a monthly basis. We have a list below of other amazing companies that are also donating to A21:
- Bracha - Stunning jewelry line donates 20% of sales to A21
- Free and Crown - Beautiful headbands line donates 25% of sales to A21
- A21 Shop - Go right to the source and check out their merchandise!
*If you know a shop that needs to be on this list, please let us know!
4. SAVE THE DATE - Get ready for our big march this year in October! Learn more here.
5. VOLUNTEER WITH A21 - A21 offers amazing volunteer opportunities in many of their locations around the world. Apply now.
6. BRING EDUCATION TO YOUR COMMUNITY - A21 has three incredible, free curriculums that you can get right now! Learn about them and discover how easy it is to make a huge difference in your community!
7. KEEP LEARNING - Learn the indicators of human trafficking so you can help identify a potential trafficking victim. Human trafficking awareness training is available for individuals, businesses, first responders, law enforcement, educators, and federal employees, among others.
8. KNOW WHAT TO DO - If you are in the United States and believe someone may be a victim of human trafficking, report your suspicions to law enforcement by calling 911 or the 24-hour National Human Trafficking Resource Center line at 1-888-373-7888. Trafficking victims, including undocumented individuals, are eligible for services and immigration assistance.
9. CREATE AN EVENT - Organize a fundraiser and donate the proceeds to A21. Get Creative! If you feel like you don't have the expertise to speak to others on such a heavy subject, you can bring in someone from The A21 Campaign to speak at your freedom event. This is one of the best ways to catch the vision of The A21 Campaign and find out more information on how YOU can get involved.
10. PRAY - Human trafficking is nothing short of evil, but don’t underestimate the power of prayer. If you would like to obtain a prayer guide, visit A21's downloads for print.